Onion Balsamic and Goat's Cheese Stuffed Chicken
May 25, 2019
Our Onion Balsamic and Goat's Cheese Stuffed Chicken is another recipe developed as part of our series in collaboration with Chantal Cookware. This chicken dish is super quick and easy to cook using just three key ingredients yet it's fancy enough to delight any dinner guest.
Ingredients and Tools:
3 chicken breasts
3 tbsp. Onion Balsamic Marmalata by Wild Country
6 tbsp. crumbled, soft goat's cheese
2 tbsp. Olive Oil (we recommend Rangihoua Waiheke Blend)
Chantal Copper Fusion Covered Sauté Skillet
a sharp knife
wooden rolling pin
wooden tooth pics
How to Cook:
Lay out chicken and use a paper towel to pat dry. With a sharp knife slice down the edge but being careful to leave the other edge in tact so it's one big piece when you open them up.
Use the rolling pin to flatten the chicken out.
Spread a tbsp. of the Onion Balsamic Marmalata and 2 tbsp. of Goat's Cheese in the middle of each piece of chicken.
Fold the chicken breast back together and use a toothpicks to hold in place.
Add 2 tbsp. of Olive Oil to the Copper Fusion Skillet and heat over a medium heat.
Once the oil is heated, carefully place the chicken in the pan and cover.
Cook for 12 - 15 minutes each side.
Once cook enough to handle, remove the toothpicks and serve with your favorite veggies.
The Chantal Copper Fusion Sauté Skillet (we used the 11 inch), works perfectly for this recipe because the pan's stick-resistant enamel requires only a small amount. This pan also features a wide, flat bottom, straight sides and a long ergonomic handle on one side and a shorter handle on the other for ease in transfer and weight balance. It performs well on all stove types including magnetic induction.
Wild Country's Onion Balsamic Marmalata is an excellent flavor for this dish. It's bold and savory-sweet perfectly complimenting the goat's cheese.
See our last recipe with Chantal, Avocado and Bacon Pasta Salad.
Use Coupon Code KIWI30OFF at Chantal for 30% off the Copper Fusion Skillet. Offer ends 6/10/2019
About the Kiwi Importer
Based in Richmond Texas, the Kiwi Importer provides the US market with New Zealand gourmet delights such as Manuka honey, Rangihoua Olive Oil, Zealong Organic Tea, Kaitaia Fire hot sauce, Jenny's Kitchen Tamarind Chutney, Wild Country Marmalatas, Gault's Ketchups, Tio Pablo Azteca Chocolate, Sway Gluten Free Pancake Mix, Heilala Vanilla and more.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Hot Cross Buns
- How to Make an Epic Cheese or Charcuterie Board
- Celebrating International Chef's Day with Our Favorite Fall Recipes
- Honoring my Mum
- The 5 Best Iced Tea Recipes for Summer
- 5 Tips For Choosing A Healthy Breakfast Cereal
- 12 Nutty Ways to Eat Peanut Butter
- Onion Balsamic and Goat's Cheese Stuffed Chicken
- Avocado and Bacon Pasta Salad
- 10 Easy Recipes for Gluten Free Baking
- A Culinary Tour of New Zealand
- Where to Eat Like a New Zealander in the USA
- Tea History and Health Benefits
- Manuka Honey Skin Care 101
- 7 Things To Know Before You Get A Sports Massage
- Everything You Need to Know About Where The Best Coffee Beans Are Grown
- The Eco-Friendly Alternative to Plastic Wrap
- 7 Great Ways To Eat Pears This Fall
- Changing Seasons, Salad and Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Healthy Summer Recipes
- Father's Day Gift Guide
- 7 manuka honey elixir recipes
- Fabulous Foodie Gifts for Mom
- Haraaz Yemeni Coffee Review
- Zealong's New Super Tea Blends
- Cool Stuff About Hot Sauce
- The Art and Science of Tea Picking and Processing at Zealong Tea Estate
- Houston Restaurant Weeks Raised Over $2 Million for The Houston Food Bank
- 9 Natural Remedies to Get You Through the Sniffle Season
- 7 Easy Festive Cocktails and Mocktails
- Still Looking For That Perfect Gift?
- Food and Gratitude: 3 Awesome Vanilla Cranberry Sauce Recipes
- Why Belixir Manuka Honey is the Best Honey for Tea
- 9 Times When You Should Use Ground Vanilla Powder Instead of Vanilla Extract
- Zealong Tea Now Available in The USA: Read Why Zealong Tea is the World's Purest Tea
- 9 healthy coconut oil recipes
- 6 reasons hot sauce is good for your health
- 11 recipes that prove vanilla is just as good savory as it is sweet
- What water does for your wine
- Why honey is on the top most fraudulent foods list
- Are you game? Warning: proceed with caution
- My 41 favorite uses for virgin coconut oil
- Have fun with your kids in the kitchen this summer (and an awesome kid-friendly banana bread recipe)
- Nature is our business (and what the people at Tahi Honey are doing about that)
- The difference between vanilla essence and vanilla extract (and how to make your own at home)
- The surprising worst and best throat lozenge ingredients
- 7 wonders from the Heilala Vanilla Plantation
- 7 researched benefits of manuka honey
- 4 out of 5 jars of manuka honey are fake