Rutherford and Meyer
- Manuka Honey and Raspberry Spread
- Gourmet Wafers | Three Cheese | Rutherford & Meyer
- Beetroot Cracker Bites | Rutherford and Meyer
- Sweet Potato Cracker Bites | Rutherford and Meyer
- Chickpea Cracker Bites | Rutherford and Meyer
- Poppy Seed Rice Wafers | Rutherford and Meyer
- Cheese and Chive Rice Wafers | Rutherford and Meyer
- Natural Rice Wafer | Rutherford and Meyer
Like many great businesses, Rutherford and Meyer grew from necessity, when two farming friends, Monica Rutherford and Joanne Meyer, from North Canterbury were faced with a fruit surplus one harvest and got together to preserve their extra fruit using old family recipes to make fruit pastes. Their fruit pastes were so full of flavor that their 1996 oversupply solution became the launching pad to a whole range of natural pastes, crackers and other cheese-board must-haves to be enjoyed at any gathering.
Rutherford and Meyer truly care about using only natural ingredients with the goal of bringing flavor and joy to gatherings. A more recent project of R&M has been doing their part to tackle the problem of food waste. Their Upcycled Grain Project takes the leftover grain from the brewing process and turns it into delicious on-the-go snacks.